The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.Full-time position Responsibilities:
* Design, code, test and manage various applications
* Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
* Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
* Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
* 4+ years of experience working with .Net core
* .Net web api (C#)
* .Net MVC 5
* Angular/ React/Vue.js [Polymer preferred]
* 1+ years of hands-on Secondary/bonus skills
* Experience with microservices
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.