Senior Business Analyst / CPQ Consultant$130K | Travel 25%
A company that was founded in 2005, focuses on consulting businesses on EBusiness. This company works with small and large companies quote and sell within the web. Offices are located in the United States and Europe. Was awarded Oracle CX Partner of the Year this year and continues to support Salesforce and Oracle. This company is looking to hire on a candidate to work either at the San Francisco or Chicago office. A candidate would need to visit the other headquarters for business meetings which requires around 25% travel
. Apply now to be part of a company that values their employees and what they contribute to the team! Roles / Responsibilities
Why work here?
- Be the go to communicator between business users and technical teams.
- Document functional user requirements in user stories along with detailed specifications for use in the development cycle.
- Lead & support development team with functional testing and validation of delivered solutions.
- Contribute to system design reviews to identify potential issues.
- Assist with systems test planning and test script development.
- Contribute to development of deployment and communication plans.
- Develop customer communications, training, and job aids to assist in successful business transitions.
- Document & translate business requirements into system specifications
- Support system development activities
- Document the solution for training, provide customer support, and support test execution.
- Full Benefits
- Personal Growth
- Hands On Training / Professional Development Program
- Team outings / Open Floor Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Ready to Apply?
- Must have experience in a senior or lead role.
- Candidate will be able to be a Project Manager and Business Analyst when needed.
- Problem solving and analytical skills, in addition to strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have attention to detail while working on a consulting project.
- Understand and be knowledgeable of the Quote to Cash business process.
- Have hands on experience working on multiple consulting projects implementing CRM/ERP/cloud applications
- SalesForce knowledge is a plus!
- Be able to understand the systems development life cycle, in particular with Agile methodology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Vision).
- Have experience working at a Big 4 or similar firm.
- Education: B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent educational experience.
Contact me for further information about this firstname.lastname@example.org
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.