The Workday Administrator will be responsible for the execution of administrative processes and maintenance duties of the Workday HRIS applications and will provide ongoing support and testing for business process configurations and integrations between Workday and other applications. The role is instrumental in managing key elements of our Workday implementation, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to integrations, EIB's, performance, QA, capacity management or complex environment configurations. This Workday specialist will work in an administrative role as well as within project teams while supporting multiple Workday tenants. This individual will also track new features in Workday service updates, and understand the impact to the business processes and environment. Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Serves as a functional and operational point of contact for all HRBPs, HR Admins and recruiters for Workday and HR issues.
- Manage Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, ensuring system stability, security compliance and resolution for high impact issues
- Lead design and process development with leading edge technologies to support the global HR team, ensuring state and local specific compliance to regulatory standards.
- Establish optimized set of tools and structures around projects and financial management
- Create Workday reports and configure Workday business process steps
- Create roadmaps and timing of upgrades and maintenance for development environment
- Prepare change management documentation, document policies and procedures for Workday support tasks
- Partner with HR and Technology teams to lead Workday system related projects, including system releases/upgrades, enhancement packages, and process redesign
- Advise HR teams, including subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic and ad-hoc HR technology requests
- Manages Workday tenant configuration and security, as well as system process flow maps.
- Facilitates configuration evaluation and review with administrators to ensure consistency, efficient use of each Workday modules and innovative use of technology.
- Conducts and facilitates complex Workday systems testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan.
- Serve as a partner to Finance, HR, Technology and Corporate Compliance to document, test, and remediate compliance related matters.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Subject Matter Expertise working in the full Workday ecosystem performing duties to include:
- EIB configuration
- Integrations/interface creation and management
- Custom business process configuration and maintenance for all modules
- Advanced report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and effective relationship building
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Proven success working with limited information and ambiguity - you will be the SME for all things Workday
- Collaborative approach with Functional Area Leadership, Executive Directors, and corporate office employees
- Strong organizational, leadership skills and can drive initiatives to completion
- Solutions oriented, resourceful and self-motivated
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- 5+ years of Workday experience and current, up-to-date Workday certifications
- 2+ years' experience as a Workday HCM administrator with direct responsibilities in the Onboarding, Recruiting, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Performance, Talent, Time and Absence modules
- Able to handle highly confidential information and treat employee data with the highest discretion
- Excellent analytical skills