- Managing and administer Linux servers and AWS cloud platforms
- To provide performance enhancement, cost optimization, architecture solution
- Provide L3 level support to clients requirements and L2 engineers in critical issues and problem solving
- Work with internal teams to create the migration process of legacy systems to the AWS cloud
- Provide mentorship for Systems Engineers and Technical Consultants.
- Dip/Degree in Computer/ Electronic Engineering of relevant
- At least 5+ years of experience in major infra related AWS services and performing architecture framework on AWS
- Proficient in Linux and Windows administration skills with open source tools
- Excellent client management skills and communication skills
- Applicable for G50 security clearance
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017