- Managing and administer Linux servers and AWS cloud platforms
- Write and create module/recipe in whichever package the site currently uses
- Provide support to large environment of more than 200+ users
- Ensure and provide assistance to L1 engineers and support team in supporting ticket in ticketing system
- Dip/Degree in Computer/ Electronic Engineering of relevant
- At least 2+ years of experience in major infra related AWS Cloud services and major configuration automation tool (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Proficient in Linux and Windows administration skills with open source tools
- Experience in virtualization, containerization (Kubernetes, Docker, VMware)\
- G50 security clearance will be essential
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017