Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Support
I have recently partnered up with a brand new client of mine who have massive plans for 2020 and beyond. If you want to be involved in a global project that offers the chance to work with the most up to date system and improve your career prospects tenfold, then this is the role for you.
My client are a long haul rail services company who are all about going the extra mile in order to give their clients and customers the best experience that they possibly can. They work over 6 continents and have a high end presence in the transport market, being considered to be one of the top providers in their chosen field.
The role they are looking to fill is for a technical support position centering around Microsoft Dynamics AX. The role is multi-faceted and can be considered incredibly Hybrid as you work supporting the existing AX09 system as well as play a key role in the upcoming implementation of the new D365 system being put in place.
Some of the requirements are listed below.
- Requirements & process capture in all areas of the business
- 3rd party/Microsoft Gold Partner relationship management
- Ensure country specific accounting/legal requirements are adhered to
- Prepare business process documents for use across the business units
- Prepare functional specifications for configurations required for D365 implementation
- Supporting the ERP users by producing guidelines and best practice
- Control of project phases and related tools for: specifications, testing and user support
- Responsible for following Progress Rail standards
- Ensure standardisation of processes with other PRS businesses globally
- Provide pre - go live and post go live end user support.
- Work with the US based reporting team to specify and develop month end reporting requirements
- Any reasonable additional duties as requested or delegated by the line manager
- Willingness to travel as required
- Working closely with both the IT team and end users
In return my client will offer a competitive salary (DOE) and a competitive bonus package on top.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you then I can be contacted via the following means.
Telephone - 0191 338 7505
Email - email@example.com
LinkedIn - 'Daniel Bennett'
I look forward to speaking with you in the near future!