Workday Financial Analyst - Downtown Phoenix, AZ - Relocation Available - No Sponsorship
Excellent Opportunity in a Financial Services Organization
They're a billion-dollar business with the mentality and drive of a startup!Summary:
Joining the company's Total Rewards & Systems Team within the Human Resources department, this role will work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment that values talent, innovation and delivery of best-in-class solutions.
You will have the opportunity to participate in cradle-to-grave application Workday Finance application configuration including: research, design, development, deployment and monitoring of the Workday application. This role will support the enterprise with operational and project responsibilities. Keys: Workday, Finance, Analyst, Business Analyst, Information Systems Analyst, Workday Analyst Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot business process failures and integration issues.
- Create custom reports (advance, matrix, etc), and schedule reports and report groups.
- Configure the following processes: expense, settlement, cash management, procurement, projects, supplier accounts, and accounting.
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to Finance and Payroll.
- Collaborate with Finance business functions to align business requirements, business processes and integration design.
- Gathering business and security requirements, performing system design and configuration, mapping and validating data conversion, creating test plans, conducting testing, creating and testing reports and providing post configuration support.
- Develop and maintain Finance training materials and conduct in person or online training.
- Participate in testing efforts for regular releases and updates, and support users with those changes.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of data accessed during daily activities.
- Support future business needs in areas of Workday Financials.
- Support additional projects as assigned.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in Finance operations and a BA or BS degree.
- Minimum 5+ years of Financials system functional experience required (configurations, security, custom reports).
- Two year's Workday experience configuring Workday Financials and developing custom reports and operational support
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to consult with and present to senior Finance and Accounting leaders.
- Proven detail oriented and analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in fast pace dynamic environment.
- Strong team player and ability to work independently.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting functions.
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6918. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/ for more fantastic Workday opportunities! FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting experience preferred