Platform Engineer - UK - £65,000 to £95,000The Company
An exciting new role has become available with one of the global leaders in technology and consulting that specialises in digital transformation in the evolving world of digital, platforms and cloud. Their technology services design and develop a range of technology projects that involve IT application development and complex systems integration. Additionally, their consulting services help businesses implement transformation programs that will improve their growth and competitive edge.
With offices all around the UK, the company is looking to expand their skill set and take on a brand new challenges.The Role
This role focuses on system provisioning and cloud architecture by maintaining and shaping the way services are delivered. The role is within the public sector and is technically UK wide however it will involve some aspect of travel with all expenses paid for. You will actively be creating DevOps ways of removing silos, facilitating the general upkeep of services as well as providing the code and knowledge to deliver a smooth automated process throughout the project. You will liaise with clients and work alongside other engineers to help shape their organisation, culture and technology in the right direction.Requirements
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture with experience using AWS/ Azure
- Some containerisation experience using Docker/ Kubernetes/ Docker swarm
- Reasonable fluency in at least one programming language
- Experience using Linux operating systems
What we can offer
- Good relationship building skills with experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An understanding of new technologies and an appetite to learn
We can offer you a flexible working package where your individual travel needs can be tailored to suit you. Furthermore, we can also offer the chance for professional development with accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
If interested please contact Daniel Wainwright at FRG Consulting - 0191 255 1425 firstname.lastname@example.org