I have partnered up with one of the four largest consultancy companies in the world leading digital transformations and change practices on some of the most cutting edge projects in the public eye today.
My client is seeking IOS Developers from all levels of experience to join their growing team.
Responsibilities for the role will include owning design, implementation, and testing for assigned system components when creating cutting-edge digital solutions & developing product and design specs for assigned system components working collaboratively with leaders in the business.
This process is moving quickly so I would love to have a chat with you about this in more detail so please contact the details below.If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either 0191 814 7453Alternatively, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
- Demonstrable knowledge commercial knowledge directly-related experience within software development.
- Working experience in iOS development and proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch & experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards & have an understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning with a strong OOAD experience .
- Experience with integrating with other systems through web services, e.g. RESTful APIs. * Ability to translate product requirements into design specifications.
- Multi-threaded coding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code.