A new role has become available with a renowned company that specialises digital transformation in the dynamic world of digital, platforms and cloud. With a massive emphasis on technology and consulting, their services ranges from design to development of a range of technologies that involve complex systems integration, migration and IT application development. Furthermore, their consulting services are amongst the best in the world and help businesses implement transformation programmes that will facilitate their competitive edge and growth.
With offices all around the UK, the company is looking to expand their skill set and take on a brand new challenges.The Role
This role is a hands-on DevOps and cloud architect role, which focuses on cloud architecture and system provisioning by maintaining the way services are delivered. You will be responsible for facilitating the general upkeep of critical services using your expert knowledge and experience. You will be actively travelling around the UK, liaising with clients and creating ways to improve system functionality, as well as scalability, monitoring and hardening. You will be responsible for the deployment and iteration of software to deliver a smooth automated process from the start of the project life cycle to the end.Requirements
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture with experience using AWS/ Azure
- Some containerisation experience using Docker/ Kubernetes/ Docker swarm
- Reasonable fluency in at least one programming language
- Experience using Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of configuration management tools
- Experience in DevOps
What we can offer
- Good interpersonal skills with experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A passionate understanding of new technologies and an appetite to learn
We can offer you a flexible working package where your individual travel needs can be tailored to suit you. Additionally, we can also offer the chance for professional development with accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
If interested please contact Daniel Wainwright at FRG Consulting - 0191 255 1425 firstname.lastname@example.org