Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- To participate in RFI/RFP documentations
- To manage project resources, vendors, contractors, procurement and delivery
- To ensure projects schedule and scope are kept within delivery time lines
- Ability to manage multiple projects within project milestone timeline and budget
- 5+ years of experience in large scale projects in vendor environment
- Experience in Network, Security, DC and Cloud related projects
- PMP certification and other related certifications are preferred
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017