A team player who can be involved in project implementation, operation, and optimization of the technologies listed below. This role is highly focus on fronting customers. Hence, excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are required. The UC Engineer will be responsible for tactical Unified Communications (UC) deployments, troubleshooting, monitoring and optimization of IP telephony, video and mobility solutions based on reference architecture established by the Unified Communications Architects.Job requirements
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business IT or its equivalent.
- Must have Cisco Certified Network Professional or equivalent certification/licenses and experience.
- Possess five (5) years of network level experience in a medium to large network environment and one (1) year of experience with configuration and troubleshooting of workstation or server network components.
- Understanding of the advanced concepts and interrelations of all topologies and protocols in the OSI model, as well as project management tools, framework, and methodologies.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and mentor team members and other Network Engineers.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Understanding of UC & Network Protocols: SIP, MGCP, ISDN, DHCP, VLAN, CDP, LLDP.
- Knowledge of UC Monitoring Tools: Real time Monitoring Tools & Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance.
- Sound understanding of Cisco Call Routing Fundamentals.
- Knowledge on UC License hosting and re-hosting.
- Knowledge on Cisco Jabber and Presence.
Interviews are ongoing right now! Apply quickly in order to be considered. Send resumes to email@example.com
or call Johans Wong (R1551466) 65 3158 8063 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.