DevOps Engineer - UK - £60,000 to £90,000
A new role has become available as a DevOps/ Platform Engineer with a distinguished corporation in consulting that focuses on custom software development and deployment in the dynamic world of cloud and platforms. This presents an impressive opportunity for an established DevOps engineer to join a reputable company that's looking to expand their skill set throughout the UK.
The benefits include unrivalled training and a competitive salary.What you'll do
This role focuses on cloud architecture and system provisioning by maintaining and shaping the way services are delivered. The role is within the public sector and is technically UK wide however it will involve some remote working with all travel and accommodation expenses paid. Furthermore, you will be responsible for providing the code and the knowledge to maintain critical services to deliver an equable automated process from the start of the project to the end.
Some of your responsibilities will involve:
- Actively creating DevOps ways of working by removing silos between traditional functional teams.
- Undertaking system provisioning & automation, monitoring, metrics, scalability, security and hardening.
- Working alongside other engineers in the industry, providing the code, services and knowledge to deliver a smooth automated process.
Why you shouldn't miss this opportunity
- Strong Linux, automation and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of cloud architecture and experience using AWS/ Azure.
- Some containerisation experience working with Docker/ Docker Swarm/ Kubernetes.
- Reasonable fluency in at least one programming language.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with an interest in new technologies.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams and liaising with costumer/ clients.
- An appetite to learn.
We offer the chance for accelerated career progression with a flexible working package where each individuals travel needs can be tailored to suit them. We also offer the chance for professional development with help acquiring certifications as well as pensions, private health care and life insurance.
If interested please contact Daniel Wainwright at FRG Consulting - 0191 255 1425 firstname.lastname@example.org