Automation Engineer with TOSCA Experience
Need Test Automation engineers for development needs.
The Job description is:
* Build, recommend, and maintain appropriate frameworks to automate test scenarios
* Convert manual regression scenarios to automated test cases
* Ensure that automated tests are integrated and execute reliably in the CI/CD environments
* Work as a member of an Agile SCRUM team delivering high-quality software in sprint environment
* Collaborate with product owners to understand requirements, new features, and resolve issues
* Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development of comprehensive steps for duplication of the defects found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests
* Help diagnose, reproduce and test fixes. Troubleshoot, stabilize and optimize the existing daily QA automation jobs
* Must have great communication skills.