A highly regarded international IT company partnered with some of the biggest players in the modern technological landscape requires you, a motivated individual with an affinity for sales to proactively seek out opportunities and uphold excellent relationship standards with key clients. The nature of the company is open, proactive and autonomous and you will be rewarded for the work that you put in within this meritocratic organization.
- Hunter role
- Acquire new key clients and ensure the
- Set objectives, craft strategies, and action plans to improve sales revenue
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Generate/ qualify leads, & build a funnel of opportunities large enough to meet sales objectives
- Engage effectively organizations via the inclusion of C-level executives, negotiate with customers and effectively close business deals.
- Maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate value propositions and sales methods
- Develop comprehensive solutions via collaborating with cross-functional teams to address business opportunities to meet the needs of the customer
- Work closely together with distributors and vendors for better market reach
- Understand and identify client's IT needs by meticulously planning and profiling them
- Candidates must possess at least a diploma
- At least 2+ years of working experience in account management or any sales related role in IT is a must
- Preferred to have experience selling to the FSI or manufacturing verticals
- Prior experience in account acquisitions will be a great advantage
- Possess good insight and business acumen in order to advance the company's portfolio
- Self-motivation and a drive to succeed are the two main tools to ensure that you will flourish in this role.
Catch this chance right now! Contact me Brandon Hon at +65 3158 4331 or email@example.com
to catch this limited-time opportunity.
Employment Agency Personnel Number: R1984122