Job Description - Working with a privately held, fast growing software and technology company with a strong roster of enterprise level clients. They are looking to bring on a Senior Director of Demand Generation to their team to lead their B2B digital marketing efforts across the areas of email campaign, social, paid advertising and web. This individual will lead a team including a marketing operatins manager, digital marketing specialist, product marketing manager and report directly into the company's CMO.
-They are looking for a high achieving individual with a track record of success and knowledge of the financial industry. Additionally this person should have previous leadership skills and be adept in the emerging and established marketing channels including marketing automation, CRM managemetn (Salesforce and Marketo), Account based marketing, responsive website marketing and social media management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the marketing operations and digital marketing team across the areas of lead generation, lead nurture and lead management
- Develop strategy and tactics for the demand generation team, including customer acquisition
- Develop plan and put into action processes for sales and marketing alignment across the business
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business in the areas of product marketing, digital marketing, IT and sales
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong background in digital marketing, lead generation and lead management
- In-depth, hands on experience in marketing automation and CRM platforms (primarily Marketo and Salesforce CRM)
- Experience in the Software, SaaS and financial sectors from a marketing perspective