My client is a start-up that has been organically growing since 2014. Although small in size their product is being used by some of the largest organisations across the globe.
Due to demand they are looking to hire a senior PHP developer to build out new functionality. You will be responsible from start to finish for each project and will be working closely with the other developers and the technical director.
This role is fully remote position but you will be having weekly team calls and you will be required to travel once a month for a face to face team meeting (expenses covered) so you should be based in the UK. North west / Glasgow area beneficial but not essential.
This position will be ideal for an experienced and independent developer. You may of had previous remote experience but this isn't a necessity.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing new features for current applications and development of any new applications.
- Ongoing development & maintenance of existing applications (bug fixing usual left to code owner).
- Working with the technical director in the roll-out and management of the clients products.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with PHP 7.1+
- Experience with Laravel 5.8+
- Experience with MySQL 5.7+
- Remote working (UK based)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution and company bonus scheme
If you would like more information regarding this unique opportunity please give Graeme Steven a call on 0191 338 7483 or send an email to email@example.com