Big Data Lead Engineer | $140K | Mason, OH
A company who is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Big Data Lead with experience to adapt to a fast-paced environment. This company is looking for a critical thinker that challenges assumptions and seeks new ideas. If you have experience in designing, building, testing and releasing software solutions in a complex, large organization, then apply today. This is your new job for a new year! Roles / Responsibilities
- Drive customer conversations to define the requirements and overall technical architecture for data and related solutions
- Exercise you strong decision-making skills in terms of data analysis and architecting large data infrastructure
- Create technical solution and architecture, artifacts, work products and presentation of solution with the customer
- Deliver data platform and architecture recommendations based on requirements and industry best practices
- Work with Machine learning experts utilizing pattern recognition, text mining, clustering, and AI
- Review functional and technical requirements, raising potential issues and participating actively in design discussions
- Develop reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Collaborating with Customers and Product Marketing / Management teams to identify opportunities that can be exploited through great software features. Work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Senior Business Analysts, and other client stakeholders
- Working as a member of a design, build and test agile team continuously releasing new features
- Mentoring people whether they are on your team
- Key Responsibilities: Requirements and design, Software architecture and coding, Integration, Testing, Feature Definition
Ready to Apply?
- Experienced in designing conceptual, logical and physical data models using major enterprise data modeling tools
- Experienced in strategic data planning, standards, procedures, and governance
- Experienced in data quality engineering, metadata consolidation and integration, metadata model development and maintenance, repository management, data warehouse design and data mining, and data security
- Experienced in leveraging enterprise data warehouse modeling constructs, methodologies and practices to ensure flexible, scalable, maintainable, and high-performing physical databases
- Have hands on experience in integrating OTLP and ERP systems with big data/data lake repositories using ELT/ETL tools, preferably Informatica and Oracle
- Have hands on experience in implementing and using CI/CD framework technologies such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with technologies and frameworks such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Flume, ZooKeeper, MongoDB, NoSQL and Cassandra
- Experience with Data warehousing and data mining is a must
- Must have SQL knowledge
Contact me for further information about this position.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.