Excellent opportunity for a skilled digital marketing/ email specialist or digital marketing/ email manager looking to join a growing digital marketing team and focus specifically on Marketing Automation and email campaign management. This position will entail acting as the company's subject matter expert in Marketo, administering the platform and assisting the Sales operations team with integration's of Marketo and sales and CRM tools. This position will also entail working in marketo to develop and deploy end-to-end email marketing campaigns, including A/B testing, multivariate testing, tracking and reporting, developing automation's, being able to work with custom objects in Marketo and understanding marketing attribution.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is already skilled in the areas of email marketing and marketing automation who wants to further their career and grow with a newly developed team dedicated to digital marketing within a stable, well renowned organization
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as the subject matter expert for Marketo (Marketo knowledge is preferred with strong hands on experience however strong competency in other relevant platform such as Eloqua, Pardot and SFMC will be considered)
- Work to develop, implement and deploy end-to-end email campaigns, primarily targeting customers rather than businesses
- Work with the digital marketing team cross-functionally to ensure that email marketing efforts are in line with and enforcing other digital marketing initiatives including paid advertising, social media marketing, inbound marketing and sales.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong working experience in Marketo, including setting up, deploying and optimizing B2C email campaigns
- Strong experience with email marketing best practices including CAN-SPAM and GDPR
- Experience in digital marketing is a nice to have, with working experience in tools like Google Analytics, Adwords, etc.
- Great benefits program including, retirement savings, health, vision, dental, continuing education and ability to grow with a new team within an established company