One of the largest IT Service Providers in the world, requires an experienced individual with knowledge in sales to the government in order to add on to their already robust team. This will be a challenging role which promises to hone your skills and ensure that your efforts will pay off.
- Hybrid hunter-farmer role; scout for new opportunities and maintain relations with existing key clients
- Develop plans and strategies to grow the business
- Boast detailed knowledge of related business products
- Generate business proposals to negotiate with key personnel across all organizational levels
- Map business strengths and use them to sell according to customer needs
- Research for viable business opportunities
- Be up to date with regards to modern technology trends
- Periodic reports to review and strengthen go to market strategy
- A degree or diploma in IT/Computer Science
- 5 years doing sales in the IT industry
- Sold to the government sector (and have a network within)
- Advantageous if you have done a presales role covering network and security
- Possess exceptional communication skills: both written and verbal
- Stakeholder engagement and being an excellent negotiator is imperative
- Prior experience in designing and implementing business development strategies.
- Self-motivated and a team player
If you're truly passionate about technology and are looking to jump into a market full of opportunities, contact me Brandon Hon at +65 3158 4331 or email@example.com
to catch this limited time opportunity.
Employment Agency Personnel Number: R1984122