The client is currently running their liquidity and funding risk management on legacy infrastructure. Overall organisation is moving to Microsoft Azure and Treasury is planning to be part of it and reengineer their modelling engine. This requires re engineering of data sourcing requirements, decomposition of models, i.e. decoupling of parameters, assumptions and models and introduce new reporting capabilities. Expectations:
- 2-5 years as Java developer (preferably with Java 8)
- Experience with Scala or willingness to learn Scala and Python.
- English - ability to communicate in international environment.
- Nice to have: some understanding of International Banking / risk modeling/ liquidity
- Competitive Salary
- Training Opportunities
- Home office 2-3 days per week
- Career growth opportunities
To find out more, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com