We are looking for a Human Resources Workday Analyst to join our team and be responsible for optimizing and automating key HR business processes as the company grows. We're looking for someone who has business process architect experience gathering requirements, designing, delivering, reporting and supporting business transformation using Workday in areas of HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Absence Management, and Recruiting. This position will report to the Human Resources Systems Manager.Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs in areas of Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Benefits and Reporting.
- Utilize project management skills to analyze current configuration and implementation of additional Workday modules.
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of implementation tenants.
- Develop specification documentation for configuration and change requests.
- Provide support for HR systems, including researching issues, unexpected results or process flaws and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet system and workflow requirements.
- Coordinate accurate data exchange with providers, troubleshoot integration issues and work with HR Systems Manager in developing new integrations as needed.
- Provide configuration recommendations to assist with leadership's decision-making.
- Conduct needs assessments with internal customers on report requirements; write or modify custom reports based on user requirements. Develop and maintain documentation on custom reports.
- Provide reporting support with regard to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, ad hoc reports, and data requests for surveys.
- Perform ongoing reconciliations and audits of HR data to ensure data integrity.
- Participate in the review, testing and implementation of bi-annual Workday releases and other system releases or patches; determine impact, participate in regression testing for new system features and communication of changes/benefits to end users.
- Identify future Workday system enhancements or functionality that may be beneficial to the Firm.
- Ensure that procedures are followed and adequate internal controls are maintained.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Strong time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong functional skills/configuring in areas in Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Benefits and Reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills required; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of Excel, (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, macros) with a basic understanding of XML.
- Basic knowledge of Help Desk Ticketing systems; Service Now preferred.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity; ability to exercise appropriate judgment.
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude with excellent problem solving abilities and creative resolution skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of HRIS functional areas.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- 3-5 years of HR systems experience, with 2-4 years of experience in Workday, including configuration and integrations (at least 1-2 end to end implementation experience).
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in human resources management, information systems, computer science or business administration.