Salary: 40,000 - $50,000
Job title: Data Scientist
Technology: Big Data, Business Intelligence, Python, R, Machine Learning
Job Type: Permanent
A thriving start-up company in the Consumer Service industry is currently in need of a Data Scientist to lead data intelligence utilization and transformation. As this company expands due to their success in the market, they have outgrown their team and need a motivated individual to lead their Data Analysis. Therefore, we are looking for a mathematics and statistics driven individual with the ability to transform data into business information.
About the role….
Develop advanced mathematical and machine learning models to improve our core business processes and decisions: operations, product, channels, marketing and customer experience to shed light upon preparedness for numbers on this new growing phase
- Develop state of the art algorithms to produce predictive models (ETL) that enable data utilization and business application
- Lead interactions with different departments and teams to ensure to ensure proper adoption
- Helping with business planning by providing analysis of product fabrication in an effort to optimize costs and foster financial stability and proper utilization of resources.
- You have an engineering background in Computer sciences, Maths, Statistics field preferably a degree in the quantitative fields
- You are experienced in developing mathematical models and predictive algorithms (supervised & unsupervised models, clustering, neural networks…)
- 3+ years of development experience in Python and/or R
- You have experience in scaling up models with distributed computing technologies like Spark and its related libraries (e.g., MLlib)
- You are able to own the delivery of a project, including communication with business stakeholders
- Experience with different databases: SQL, Big Data frameworks.
- Previous experience in Agile environments.
- Great if you have expertise with the: Tableau, R, Python, machine learning, Cloudera, talend,
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one.
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Big Data and BI Recruitment, advertising more Business Intelligence/Analysis jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Big Data market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Spain & Portugal and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your CV at email@example.com
or call Diana Gonzalez at 932710308 and let's get a head start on your application process.