Director of Digital Product | St. Petersburg, FL | Salary + BonusWhy work here?
Operating out of 48 states, this salon distributor strives in providing the best professional products for your business. We're committed to doing this by providing the best brands
, the best education
and the best business-building support, transforming every salon into a destination of choice. With over 500+ stores, our goal is to be your business partner of choice. So join our team to become part of a brand who strives in passion and creativity since 2008.What you will be in charge of
Requirements to Apply
- Develop and deploy scalable and appropriate website solutions with a mobile first mindset
- Support all aspects of development including front and back-end implementation
- Identify and champion best-in-class functionality and tools that will enhance the customer experience (including UX design, research, branding, etc.)
- Project manage site initiatives, features & functionality (including new initiatives, site improvements, on-going troubleshooting and bug fixes)
- Participate in all end-to-end and regression testing
- Comply with source code and release management processes
- Support integration points and system administrator tasks and processes
- Communicate and manage all phases of active projects in fast-paced environment
- Lead, grow and develop a team of digital product professionals
- Potential Traveling every quarter
Ready to Apply?
- Education: MUST have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital media, OR related fields preferred.
- Leadership experience required
- Strong experience in leading a site of significant revenue
- Strong, proven cross functional collaboration skills in developing creative solutions aligned with the business mission and customer need
- Customer centricity - passion for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - must be self-driven, individually accountable, passionate about business results who can completely own the delivery of high value initiatives
- Strong collaborative partnership with our mobile app team
- Experience working on a business with site and app a plus
- Familiarity with eCommerce applications and software including SalesForce Commerce Cloud and/or JIRA a plus
- Experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience in A/B and Multivariate testing
- Excellent project management skills
- Scrum/Agile development a plus
Contact me for further information about this position.
email@example.com | 813-437-6973______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.