I believe there is the perfect job out there for everybody and the only thing holding that back is finding the opportunity. So what I present to you is a DevOps role that countless candidates have found as their perfect job.
My client is one of the biggest consultancies in Europe and they are currently expanding their DevOps teams and are looking for Platform Engineers that can lead, educate and mentor other Engineers alongside having a strong skill set focused around DevOps.
To be successful in this role the technical skills required would consist of:
- Experience with Cloud migrations and Cloud architecture (AWS/Azure)
- Hands on experience with Docker
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes would be extremely valuable
- Experience with configuration management tools: Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Infrastructure as code
- Implementation of CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins/Azure DevOps
- Troubleshooting and solutions with Linux
- Fluent in at least one of the modern programming language: Python, Ruby or Go
In return for your expertise you will receive:
- Salary between £60,000 - £90,000
- Accelerated career progression
- Tailored benefits packages to suit you
- Pension contribution
- Paid for travel, accommodation and food/drink
- 3 certifications in 6 months
You will be pushed. You will be challenged. You will be rewarded.
Interested in this role? Hit that apply button and I will be in touch.