Senior Full Stack .NET Developer - Krakow Do you want opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies? Do you want to be an integral part of an agile development team?
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the top companies in the world on the position of .NET Developer. My client is a global leader whose expertise spans multiple industries. Their purpose is to provide their clients with the best service they can.
My client is looking for an experienced and passionate developer who loves working with people who have heart, passion and solid development skills. You will be responsible for building and maintaining software product and contributing to the company's strategic objectives and tasked with starting new modules from scratch. You will take part in the project from its start to the very end. You'll work in a close-knit team to improve each others work and skills through pair programming and code reviews You will need:
Desirable Skills include:
- Experience working with Angular.js
- Experience in development and maintenance of application using C# .NET, MS Access
- Experience in developing and deploying ASP .NET applications
- Very good knowledge of English in speaking and writing
- Understanding and usage of SQL Server and Visual Basic 6 will be a plus
- Ability to communicate in English
TypeScript, Hibernate / Entity Framework, Amazon AWS / Microsoft Azure, SCRUM, TDD Benefits include:
- Very attractive benefits package
- Salary depending on experience
- Access to new technologies
- Interesting projects in dynamic environment
- Possibility to take a part in the projects from the start to the end
- Working in an international environment
- Possible business trips in Poland and abroad
- Training depending on employee needs
If the position is what you're looking for contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to be considered for an interview.