King of Prussia, PAOpportunity:
This client is looking to fill their agile lead position as soon as possible. They are the lead human data science company that primarily focusses on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. After merging with another company, they now offer a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.Job Description:
- The Agile Lead will manage and coordinates the delivery of software products using an agile methodology.
- This individual will work with the Product Owner, Business Analysts and individual contributors to ensure backlog is groomed and has sufficient details to be utilized for development.
- They will work to remove impediments and enable the team to achieve their goals and timelines while maintaining a high level of performance.
- Bachelors in a Business or Technical field.
- 3+ years working with Agile development teams. Certification as Scrum Mater (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or other Agile relevant certifications preferred.
- Experience working in Agile software development for enterprise level applications.
- Experience in applying appropriate Agile and Lean principles, patterns, techniques, and metrics.
- Highly motivated, team player energized by a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills including presentation and listening skills with the ability to present.
- Strong leader skills: facilitation, collaboration, effective listening, situational awareness, conflict resolution, and emotional intelligence.
- Health & Welfare: Life & Disability, Dental & Vision, Medical & Prescription Drug
- 401(k) with company match contribution
- Ancillary Plans
- PTO: 10 paid holidays as well as accruing 20 days of paid vacation per year
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted via email: email@example.com
or by phone: 908-878-7956. I look forward to speaking with you!