Junior HR Analyst | Fort Worth, TX | $65KThe Company
Founded in 1992, this investment company has grown into a billion dollar company and has 17 offices around the world. Starting in California, this company strives on making an impact around the world. This company is looking for employees who want to make a difference in their business and grow in their career. If you are interested in learning more and qualify for this position, apply today! Roles / Responsibilities
- Candidate needs to love data and be highly skilled in Excel spreadsheets and Data Centric.
- Additional focus will be cleaning up hiring data and terms agreements.
- Will be part of Workday hiring process for future hires as coordinator the company and future candidates.
- Future modules to be implemented as part of the day to day that the company will pay for the training and certifications for are Security, Report Writing, and Auto Audits.
Ready to Apply?
- Education: Must have a B.S or higher education
- Must be knowledgeable of WorkDay or be open to training on this system
Contact me for further information about this position.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6945______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.