Have you wanted to work for one of the biggest and most technology advanced consultancies in Europe? Well I am bringing that opportunity to you.
My client who is undergoing rapid expansion of their DevOps teams are looking for Platform Engineers at a senior level to represent them whilst working on client sites across the UK.
You will be working on public sector projects aiding their customers to achieve their digital transformation objectives by providing innovative digital integration, insight, expertise and solutions.
To be successful in this role it would require a candidate to possess the following skills:
- Strong Linux and troubleshooting skills, scripting and automation.
- Experience of working with AWS/Azure in production environments.
- Strong AWS API/CLI and experience of working with either Terraform or AWS CloudFormation.
- Some experience working with Docker/Kubernetes/Docker swarm.
- Reasonable fluency in at least one programming language e.g.: Ruby, Go, Python.
- Experience of at least one configuration management tool e.g.: Puppet, Ansible, Chef.
- Demonstrable experience of infrastructure as code.
- Experience of creating/working with Code Pipelines e.g.: Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, drone, GoCD
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody wanting to get themselves established within a company that can help them grow and develop their skill set all while being paid a generous salary. If a competitive salary isn't enough then you can be happy at the benefits package on offer which includes fully paid for certifications, paid for travel and food expenses and accelerated procession paths.
Salary - £60,000 - £90,000
Does this sound like an opportunity you cannot miss out on? Then apply to this advert and I will be in touch shortly.