Charlotte Job Description:
Provide technical expertise and oversight to the administration and ongoing operations of HR systems (supporting core HR Workday system among others). Working with business partners to identify business requirements, solution design, conduct system configuration, testing, and troubleshooting. Independently solve complex system and system-related issues. Provide functional and systematic support and focus on continuous improvement of system processes to drive efficiencies and support a superior employee experience.Responsibilities:
- Maintain, monitor, and manage the technical and functional aspects of HR System, including all active modules and integration points with vendors or other internal systems.
- Ensuring data and system integrity, serve as the subject matter expert for functional users and technology partners.
- Lead the design and implementation of operational processes, procedures, and associated documentation.
- Partner with COEs and other stakeholders to review and prioritize system enhancement requests. Identify and clarify business requirements, create functional specifications and configure business processes.
- Able to manage external resources to support workload and business requirements
- Design and execute test scenarios for successful implementation.
- Partner with the business, Technology and vendors to review and test applicable system integrations.
- Troubleshoot issues using a technical expertise to propose creative system solutions to solve a variety of complex system problems for the business.
- Proactively evaluate issues to identify opportunities or gaps and assist in the implementation of solutions to improve system performance.
- Continually research, test, and stay up-to-date on the specific HR System and other system releases and fixes.
- Proactively develop and conduct training for internal HR partners and provide coaching to others in a specific area of expertise through knowledge sharing and mentor ship.
- Communicate/create change plans for updates and releases to ensure user experience.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent.
- 8+ years of relevant experience with extensive hands on experience with core Workday platform
- Proven ability to partner and consult with internal stakeholder teams to understand strategy and translate business requirements into HR system design/configuration solutions.
- Proven success implementing projects and solutions that deliver results and provide value to the business.
- Strong analytical skills and highly detail-oriented.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent documentation skills and the ability to generate clear and concise release notes.
- Strong critical thinking, ability to draw conclusions easily and situational decision making.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team setting or independently in a dynamically changing environment.
- Highly effective communication skills (written and verbal) to interact with all levels of leadership, and technology and business partners.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives with the capability to play numerous project roles
For Consideration please contact Jamie Citera