Salesforce Developer | Salary + Benefits | Hartford, CTThe Company
Our company is empowered to innovate by challenging the norms. This spirit of cooperative disruption drives every contributor to think beyond today and build collectively for a better tomorrow. Digital innovation engineering is in our blood and is infused in everything we do from client success to social responsibility. We dedicate significant resources to train and integrate new and lateral hires into our global team. We empower employees to accelerate their growth by providing them with the right capabilities for a holistic and progressive career journey. Apply today to join our team as your forever career! Roles / Responsibilities
Necessities to Apply
- Have the ability to clearly articulate how to design a scalable and flexible Salesforce application with proven experience in coming up with solid solution designs in past projects
- Be able to manage small teams of developers and conducting tasks such as code reviews, capacity management, design reviews, etc.
- Experience in dealing directly with the customer and/or end users is preferable
- Ability to clearly answer questions on the different design options available on the Salesforce platform and the trade off's which exist between different approaches
- Strong enthusiasm to learn new domains and technologies
- Be able to understand challenges with implementing Salesforce at scale at least to a basic level e.g. large data volumes, governor limits, data architecture high level best practices, tools and features for performance improvement, etc.
Ready to Apply?
- Education: Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science or similar program
- At least 2 Salesforce certifications including Platform Developer I. Candidates with Platform Developer II or a specialist certification such as Sales Cloud Consultant preferred
- Good working functional and technical knowledge of at least 2 Salesforce products e.g. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities Cloud, CPQ, Heroku, etc.
- Strong written and spoken English language communication skills
- Strong hands on experience as a Salesforce software developer at a previous company
- Deep knowledge on Salesforce configuration including objects, fields, profiles, roles, workflows, approval processes, process builders, etc.
- Strong knowledge of APEX, Visualforce and the Lightning platform development framework
- Solid understanding of deployment processes and tools regarding Salesforce
- Solid understanding of data migration tools and processes regarding Salesforce
- Solid experience and knowledge developing integrations with Salesforce using REST or SOAP for example
Contact me for further information about this position.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.