Our client, a leading, privately owned marketing communications agencies, is looking to expand their digital experience team in their Pittsburgh, PA office.
You're day to day duties will include:
* Work closely with strategists, designers, developers, creatives and clients from point of problem discovery to solution execution.
* Preform user testing & research to optimize experience for targeted audiences.
* Collaborate effectively with other designers in order to provide and receive thoughtful, constructive, data-driven feedback.
This is an extremely in demand role and is top priority. They are offering,
* A very senior level position-managing junior level designers/researchers.
* Competitive compensation, benefits and EXCELLENT work-life balance.
* Extreme opportunity of growth within the organization.
They are scheduling interviews ASAP so please respond back with your most up to date resume and a time you would be available for a quick phone conversation so that I can tell you some more!
Please APPLY NOW for some more information, or contact me at H.Anderson@frgconsulting.com and we can schedule a time to discuss further. FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.