One of our major enterprise clients based in the Czech Republic - Prague, is looking for skilled C++ developers to join the global team. The company is a big name in the world of finance and investment banking. This is opportunity to work for an enterprise that realises importance of digitalization, innovation and is embracing new technologies. The work environment is multinational and all the professionals speak English on professional level - nobody is excluded.
This company cares about about their employee's wellbeing - many of IT professionals that we placed are very satisfied with their work/life balance. If you enjoy learning, you can make use of various courses - language (Czech, English), financial, IT, soft skill coaching, etc.. You will be supported by the business to fulfill your ambitions and take whichever direction you find fulfilling.
This particular role is based in technological centre in Prague, hence unless you are in Prague already or in vicinity to commute, you will be required to relocate. Prague itself is a historical city and a home to many various nationalities from across the globe and good amount of the locals speak English. Overall, CZR has low poverty rates, low levels of unemployment and high level of HDI. Skills
What it means for you
- Good level of experience with C++ on back-end (we are open to all levels of seniority from junior to team leaders)
- Ideally experience on Linux
- Good level of experience with OOP
- Professional level of English
- Experience with other programming languages is beneficial: C#, Python, etc.
For the full scope of employee benefits and more information about the company and role, contact Zuzana Zednikova (+420 228 883 020/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Projects - you will have opportunity to work on variety of enterprise level projects that have major impact on the world of finance and security. These projects have world-wide importance and value.
- Learning - Vast range of courses, training, certifications (language, finance, IT, soft skills)
- Good level of work/life balance (fixed hours 9.30 - 16.00)
- Progression - take your career to the next level through clear career progression pathways and expectations