QA Automation Tester| Krakow
Looking to be part of one of the newest companies in Krakow? Are you experienced in both manual and automated testing? Take a look at this exciting opportunity below.
Project: You would be joining a brand new team in Krakow that work with both a wide range of projects and companies. The first opportunity involves creating a new platform that allows for some of the best open technologies such as Cloud and DevOps.
You will be:
- Testing frameworks in both front and back-end services
- Focus on Selenium automation and use frameworks such as Karma or Protractor and this is within
- Collaborating with teams using agile methodologies and Scrum
- Testing with applications deployed on cloud such as AWS or GCP
- Excellent experience with automated and manual testing
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience in product testing
- Test management software
- Competitive Salary
- Rich Benefit Package
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Start Up atmoshphere with the security of being within an established Global Company
This is a new role for April, where they are looking to hire candidates as soon as possible, if you are thinking of new opportunities, even if it does not relate to this one, I want to hear from you! Please contact me on either +44 (0)191 917 4996 or email@example.com
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout South Africa and we have never had more live requirements for Java, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Java & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.