The Sr. Workday HR Technology Analyst is responsible for complex analysis, design, development and implementation of Workday HCM system, policies, and related processes. The Sr. Analyst collaborates with and advises enterprise users, technical staff, HR subject matter experts and HR business partners on system design decisions, user experience, complex issue resolution, and process design.
* Partners with HR and Technology teams to lead Workday HCM system related projects, including system upgrades, enhancement packages, releases and process redesign.
* Conducts system and process analysis throughout implementation lifecycles and for on-going support and scalability of Workday HCM and supporting integrations.
* Advises HR teams, including subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic and ad-hoc HR technology requests. Provides best practice information for efficacy and compliance purposes.
* Administers Workday HCM and other HR's SaaS (Software as a Service) systems configuration and security, as well as system process flow maps for all HR system processes. Facilitates configuration evaluation and review with sub-administrators to ensure consistency, efficient use of each Workday module and innovative use of technology.
* Administers Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, ensuring system stability, security compliance and expeditious resolution for high impact issues.
* Conducts and facilitates complex Workday HCM system testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan. Serves as partner to Global Assurance, Financial Controls and Corporate Compliance to document, test and remediate compliance related matters.
* Leads design and process development of leading edge technologies to support the global HR team, ensuring country-specific compliance to local regulatory standards.
* Develops and presents HR Technology related communications and training.
Skills and Experience:
* 2+ years experience with Workday HCM design, configuration, and reporting
* Advanced Microsoft Excel experience required
* Cornerstone, Microsoft Visio and Appian/BPM systems experience preferred
* Strong communications skills, written and verbal
* Flexible, with the ability to support multiple projects and prioritize tasks as necessary
* Strong organization, customer service and time management skills
* Ability to work in fast- paced and dynamic team environment