IT Support Engineer | Dallas, TX | Salary + BonusOur company offers a challenging, energetic and rewarding work environment, within a lively, collegialatmosphere. Exceptional individuals can expect a very competitive compensation package includingbase, bonus and a deferred compensation plan that participates in fund returns, along with outstandingemployee benefits. Apply today to join our team!Job Requirements
Ready to Apply?
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems or Computer Sciences
- Work experience providing IT support to enterprise clients required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite and Active Directory
- Availability for night and weekend work as well as light travel
- Knowledge of desktop and server hardware, including performance optimization
- Fundamental knowledge of IP networking, routing, and system security
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software, and management tools
- Experience utilizing PowerShell in management of systems
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as strong customer service experience.
- Experience supporting Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, Group Policies, Exchange, and Domains
- Proven technical documentation skills
- Insatiable level of technical curiosity
- Must be physically able to lift and carry computers and other related equipment of up to 50+ lbs.
Contact me for further information about this position.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.