Java - team leader (Prague)
One of our major enterprise clients based in the Czech Republic - Prague, is looking for skilled Java developer who is comfortable with taking on a role of team leader in a global business. The company is a big name in the world of finance and investment banking.
This company cares about about their employee's well being - many of IT professionals that we placed are very satisfied with their work/life balance. If you enjoy learning, you can make use of various courses - language (Czech, English), financial, IT, soft skill coaching, etc.. You will be supported by the business to fulfil your ambitions and take whichever direction you find fulfilling.
This particular role is based in technological centre in Prague, hence unless you are in Prague already or in vicinity to commute, you will be required to relocate. Skills
What it means for you
- Good level of experience with Java, ideally Java SE 8
- Spring, Spring boot, hibernate
- Design patterns, object-oriented design principles and database design fundamentals, multithreading
- Professional level of English
- Leadership skills
For the full scope of employee benefits and more information about the company and role, contact Zuzana Zednikova (+420 228 883 020/ email@example.com).
- Projects - you will have opportunity to work on variety of enterprise level projects that have major impact on the world of finance and security. These projects have world-wide importance and value.
- Learning - Vast range of courses, training, certifications (language, finance, IT, soft skills)
- Good level of work/life balance (fixed hours 9.30 - 16.00)
- Progression - take your career to the next level through clear career progression pathways and expectations