An in house health insurance company, market leaders in their field. Winners of 11 industry awards in
the past 8 years and inventors of many now common insurance practices that make everyday life
PRO ACTIVE NOT REACTIVE
BE HANDS / BE HEADS ON
ALWAYS MOVE FORWARD
* designing and updating of the data models with both a functional and a technical intake.
In their quest to stay at the top of the food chain they are looking to re-vamp and modernise their
entire IT department offering newcomers the opportunity to build and redesign the way that they work
They look for individuals who don't want to be just another developer but someone who will not be
satisfied with an adequate job but rather the drive to create meaningful and long-lasting change
They don't want individuals who roll with the punches but look for those who are ready to go and meet
Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty but more than capable of coming up with a solution
without running blindly into the problem.
You will get the opportunity to take initiative and develop new programs which you believe will help
them to keep leading the charge as a major market disruptor.
As ETL Developer you'll be part of a driven and 'fond of data' team whereby, depending on your
experience, your responsibilities will be:
* developing and maintaining ETL workflows and mappings; creating procedures and packages to
meet the ETL requirements (including testing)
* analysing the requirements and the impact of changes on existing ETL processes
* testing, debugging and tuning data integration processes
* sharing knowledge and working in close collaboration with the architect as well as the business
* At least 2 years of experience as an ETL Developer.
* Having a strong experience in SQL is a must
* You have knowledge of SQL scripting and querying
* Having knowledge of Data warehouse concepts (DataVault, ...) and tools (Oracle, Power BI, ...), Big
data (Hadoop, ...) on a minimum level
* You are familiar with Agile development
* Having an SQL certification is a plus
* Being bilingual Dutch-French is a big plus else being fluent in Dutch/English or French/English.
* You love to analyse and think-out-of-the box and come with constructive solutions.
* You are perseverant, goal-oriented and result-driven
* Good communication skills as you will interact a lot with the business
* You like to take initiative and you are a real team player
* You are strongly focused on quality and you can work independently with attention to service.
* You are willing to work in various fields and keep up to date with technological developments in the
* A competitive salary package with flexible working hours, home working facilities and an easy
accessible office based in centre of Brussels.
* A challenging function where there is room for growth and personal development.