Scrum Master - Greenfield Project - Krakow
Hello everyone, I will save you the boring essay and get straight into it!
I have a new opportunity for a Scrum Master to join a greenfield project in Krakow. The client I am working with is the youngest market leader and they aim to engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish.
You will be a part of a team who will be modernising a complex legacy program to a next-generation platform comprising the latest open technologies including DevOps and Cloud. A transformation earmarked for a multi-year roadmap in a distributed global development set-up across Poland, India and USA.
What you will be doing:
- Assure the team adheres to Scrum
- Capture and report team performance metrics (Velocity)
- Performs coaching, advocates protect and solves problems as required.
- Proactively helps the team identify and resolve impediments and shields team from interruptions during the Sprint
- Manage risks, ensure project quality, develop and implement a communication plan
All we ask is:
- At least 4 years Scrum experience
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience working in Agile/ Scrum processes
As you can imagine, personality is a key attribute here. They need someone who is a strong communicator, someone who has pro-active, resilient and can most importantly be a team player. If you are someone who likes to be challenged daily and can adapt to the hurdles that come your way then we want to hear from you!