Our client is a Gold Anaplan Partner that's experiencing tremendous YoY growth, and looking to expand their delivery team of Anaplan Consultants. You'd be in a client facing capacity working within their Finance team focused on delivering quality Anaplan solutions for clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 clients across the country!Responsibilities of the Practice Lead Include:
- Translation of business processes and requirements into technical requirements & design documentation, solution design, and system configurations to support customer's desired to-be state
- Deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to business users
- Perform user requirements analysis; facilitate business process design sessions, identify gaps, issues and reporting risk areas as part of an implementation team
- Facilitation of as-is and to-be business process discussions with customer subject matter experts
- Serve as the application subject matter expert and thought leader throughout the implementation life-cycle
- Engaged and confident presence with client - one who can establish and sustain credibility and trust
- Demonstrate technical knowledge for software implementations including activities around field to field data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration, user acceptance testing, and system integration testing
The company offers a very competitive base & bonus structure on top of outstanding benefits that include remote flexibility, a yearly get together for the entire staff, and continued career development & training for additional certifications.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Shane Milam at 267-297-1671 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled ASAP!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Anaplan jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Anaplan Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities within the Anaplan ecosystem are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Anaplan candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.