Senior HRIS Analyst - Integration
The Workday HRIS Analyst will be an additional resource to assist in supporting Workday integrations and Mass Loads using EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder).
The Senior HRIS Analyst (Integration) is responsible to provide advanced technical skillset to govern data migration into or out of the Global HR Information System (Workday).
This position is responsible for all system integrations. As Technical Partner to Corporate IT, Global Payroll, HR Centers of Expertise (Benefits, Compensation and Talent Acquisition), and the manager must obtain full understanding of the customer's/vendors current and future requirements.
This position must also design, recommend and demonstrate advanced solutions. The Senior HRIS Analyst is responsible to leverage current Workday platform offerings and to proactively monitor Workday product roadmap offerings to enable their customers to fully capitalize on Workday capabilities. The manager is the Technical Partner to third-party HR vendors to ensure vendor technical specifications and requirements are met and to oversee the collaboration between customers and vendor technical teams.
The Senior HRIS Analyst (Integration) will report to the HRIS Manager - Integration.
Location: Somerset, New Jersey
Must have experience with Payroll and Benefit Connectors, XML and Data Transformation. Must be able to work independently to analyze, troubleshoot, code, test new and existing integrations. The Senior HRIS Analyst is responsible to leverage current Workday platform offerings and to proactively monitor Workday product roadmap offerings to enable their customers to fully capitalize on Workday capabilities.
HR Technology Roadmap (40%)
* Integration Development - provide consultation to customers to maximize utilization of Workday offerings. This service allows the customer to identify their current functionality gaps or optimize technology advancements, wherever possible. This consultation is designed to ensure HR leverages its technology resources to fully envision and realize their future technology roadmap opportunities. This entails developing a thorough knowledge and understanding of the functional requirements and vision. It requires extensive analysis and creation of efficient solutions and recommendations. It also includes effective prototyping to demonstrate the product to the customer to enable informed decision making. Perform advanced Workday configuration required to produce the desired results. End User experience is also a major component of the end to end deliverable. Customers are HR Centers of Expertise and Global Support Operations. This service includes exhaustive analysis and utilization of additional technical languages and technology platforms (which include XML, HTML and XSLT languages and Vendor SFTP platforms).
* Mergers & Acquisition - HR Technology integration resources in support of Merger and Acquisition initiatives. Technical Partner on Data Migration/Integration Teams. Consult with Site HR and HR M&A Teams on data migration to Workday and subsequent Integrations impacts. This requires collaboration with Global Payroll, Benefits and Recruiting third-party vendors for technical consultation.
Workday Operations (35%)
* Conduct activities in response to time critical payroll, benefits and recruiting integration troubleshooting and issue resolutions. Troubleshoot technical issues between internal customers and their third-party vendors. Administrate Integration and Environmental stability and integrity both on-going and during Workday upgrades. Oversee integration support activities and monitor support cases submitted to Workday Support Services.
* Configure required complex Integration issues, fixes and modifications, where required
* Mass Data Load (EIB) - Facilitate Site HR Teams, Compensation COE and Global Payroll to manage Mass Data insertion activities. Configure and perform data loads while strictly adhering to established data integrity requirements enforced by the Mass Data Validation and Load procedures. This includes ensuring all manual approvals are in place prior to commencing any data load activities.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related area (computer science, human resources or HRIS)
* Minimum 3 year's hands-on experience at enterprise-level HRMS design and configuration
* Minimum 3 year's hands-on experience business process and security configuration including problem solving utilizing proven in-depth technical analysis skills
* Demonstrated ability to use a variety of expert technical platforms and programming languages (SFTP, XTML. XML and XSLT) in addition to advanced query, reporting and database tools and techniques Expert Workday hands-on configuration expertise (2+ yrs) is strongly preferred - equivalent in-depth HRMS experience with SQR, SQL, ABAP or other HRMS-based programming with expert functional HRMS knowledge would be considered.
* Excellent organizational, teamwork, collaboration and communication skills and attributes
* In-depth knowledge of human resources principles and practices as it applied to human resources, benefits or payroll information
* Superior client-focus and commitment to customer service
* Adaptive to changing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment