DevOps Engineer - City scale AI Projects
Our client offers operational and predictive intelligence solutions through a combination of advanced data science techniques and its SaaS-based Dimension platform. Dimension brings all the components of data science into one platform to enable customers to explore & analyse data, train models, create forecasters, develop APIs and visualise output from within a single platform. The project you will be working on will mostly be for governmental sectors within the (road) infrastructure or Water.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to be responsible for designing and maintaining the operations of our client's Dimension platform. You will work on a 100% cloud-based infrastructure which expands and evolves every day. You'll be part of designing our infrastructure within a small, talented team. You'll be a part of an international team based in Amsterdam.
- Provisioning, monitoring & supporting: Cloud infrastructure, CI/CD Pipeline, Applications, Bitbucket/Git
- DevOps solutions while supporting the data science team
- Designing scalable, secure, and resilience solutions
Nice to have:
- Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins (or similar)
- Bitbucket (or similar)
- One of the following languages; Python, Bach, C# or GO
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE BY SENDING AN EMAIL WITH YOUR MOST RECENT C.V. TO ( firstname.lastname@example.org) FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL +31 (0)20 241 8553
- Dataflow tools and principles (Apache NiFi)
- Big Data technology like Hadoop, Spark, etc
- Microsoft Azure cloud platform