Ruby on Rails Engineer | Boston, MA | $120K
A company who is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Our company offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward. We are looking for a Software Engineer is responsible for building and supporting features and provide peer support in development of the DrugDev Spark platform.Roles / Responsibilities
* Independently lead the development of small to medium size system components
* Provide peer support to Software Engineers in the design of new small system components
* Contribute to the design and development of new features and applications.
* Unit testing and functional testing of new functionality.
* Support customers and professional services as required to address any questions or resolve any issues related to the DrugDev Data Solutions platform.
* Help on-board new Software Engineers to the team
* Review of functional specifications and other validation deliverables as assigned
* Other duties as assigned Qualifications
* BS in a related field (CS, Math) or comparable field
* Graduate degree desirable
* Must have prior related experience in developing web applications, graduate experience, or demonstrated success in development with DrugDev Spark or equivalent system
* Experience with Ruby on Rails, Python, React, Ember or similar web framework.
* Ability to write clean code
* History of successfully designing small to medium system components
* Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills * Attention to detail Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in
North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.