DEVOPS SPECIALIST WITH PASSION FOR HADOOP
For a Prague based centre of excellence, I'm recruiting for Hadoop Engineers. In these uncertain times, we can offer you stability of a large, multinational company, which can withstand just about anything. The technology centre is based at Prague 4 and is a workplace with great conditions. You will be able to fully utilise your English skills - you will work with professionals of various nationalities, who are based in Prague and you will communicate with various stakeholders from all around the world.
We have been working with this company for over 2 years and placed dozens of IT professionals, the feedback has been amazing so far. This company offers interesting projects in area of finance and banking that directly support fight against financial crimes. Not only you will have opportunity to learn new things on projects, the firm also provides learning platforms (soft skills, IT, language courses) so that you can focus on your professional and personal growth. You will be supported by the business to fulfil your ambitions and take whichever direction you find fulfilling.Skills
What it means for you
- Experience ideally with hadoop
- Background with DevOps and linux
- Ideally also: spark, hive, hdfs
- Experience with other programming languages is beneficial: bash, python, java, scala
- Professional communication skills in English
For the full scope of employee benefits and more information about the company and role, contact Zuzana Zednikova (+420 228 883 020/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Projects - you will have opportunity to work on variety of enterprise level projects that have major impact on the world of finance and security. These projects have world-wide importance and value.
- Learning - Vast range of courses, training, certifications (language, finance, IT, soft skills)
- Good level of work/life balance (fixed hours 9.30 - 16.00)
- Progression - take your career to the next level through clear career progression pathways and expectations