Sr. Business AnalystLocation: Los Angeles Opportunity:
This client is looking for individuals to join their Business Analyst team. The purpose of this role is to provide experienced analysis to develop, create, and modify business processes, and their supporting software structures.Job Description:
- Interpret, analyze and document business requirements with the appropriate business leader
- Work with developers and team leads to translate user needs into functional specifications.
- Lead project team through the adoption of the SDLC through coaching and articulation of process value.
- Lead complex and high priority projects through SDLC stages within Agile dashboards.
- Use critical thinking while offering optimization solutions to processes and technology.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, etc.
- Around 8 years of information technology experience
- At least 9 years of business analysis experience
- SCRUM Master (CSM) certification
- Experience working in an agile environment
This client is offering a very competitive salary as well as company matching 401(k) and health/dental benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a global company that has been around since 1950.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 215-240-7357.