What will I be working on?
As a Senior Rails Developer, you'll be working with us in all aspects of the product, from its core infrastructure to its front-end. As a part of the development team, you'll wear multiple hats, turn ambiguity into details, take the lead on building complex features and continuously find opportunities to improve performance and increase reliability.
- Significant experience building web applications that have shipped
- Your comfortable managing other developers and conducting code reviews
- Minimum 3 years of professional development experience
- Experience working with Rails, CoffeeScript, Sass, Rspec/Capybara, Slim, MySQL and Git in a team environment
- You enjoy writing well-tested, well-organized code
- Extras: AWS Kinesis, Athena, API Gateway, Vue or other JS frameworks
Our current stack: Rails, Backbone.js, RSpec, AWS. What are we looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities. We're especially fond of people who:
Communicate well and articulate ideas clearly.
- Focus on project goals, not just writing code.
- Contribute ideas.
- Take initiative.
- Have a hacker mindset and master the fine art of balancing time, features, and quality of code. You know when to unit test and when to "just ship it".
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.