The Assessment Analyst plays a primary role during the assessment phase of the sales cycle assisting clients and prospects to design their path to modernization. The Assessment Analyst works under the direction of the Assessment Lead and closely with the Solution Engineers and Solution Architects, helping the customer design their target state.
· Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
· Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
· Executes sales policies and practices.
· Other related duties assigned as needed.
· Experience working on software application implementations in the financial industry with sound understanding of a typical project lifecycle
· Initiative and ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
· Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing environments
· Results oriented with a high sense of urgency to meet client requirements
· Requires strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
· In-depth knowledge of FIS products and services
· General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
· Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations and facilitation
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
· Skill in productivity, planning and workload management
· Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.