Assessment Leads manage all aspects of an assessment. The Assessment Lead's primary role is to provide consultative leadership during the assessment phase of the sales cycle. They provide direction for the assessment team on specific engagements and act as a senior representative for assessment related activities. They manage tasks, deliverables and the outcome of the assessment such as functional requirements, Target Operating Models, costs and timelines. The Assessment Lead is responsible for overall management of the assessment.
The Solution Engineering Assessment Lead is a commissionable sale management position responsible for supporting sales of modernization solutions. Responsible for leading a team during an assessment of a client's current system against the Modern Banking Platform. The assessment team consists of subject matter consultants with application, banking and process expertise. The Solution Engineering assessment team plays a primary role during the discover, requirements and selling phase of the buying cycle providing necessary data points required for scoping, pricing and contracting.
* Provides leadership for Modern Banking Platform assessment projects, including monitoring and reporting progress, managing issues and risks and creating project documentation.
* Based on assessment findings, will be creating scope document, migration approach, high level timeline and resource plans for delivery of the Modern Banking Platform.
* Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
* Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
* Executes sales policies and practices.
* Experience in Project Management working on software application implementations in the financial industry with sound understanding of a typical project lifecycle
* Initiative and ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
* Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing environments
* Results oriented with a high sense of urgency to meet client requirements
* Requires strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
* In-depth knowledge of products and services
* General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
* Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations and facilitation
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
* Skill in productivity, planning and workload management
* Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public