The Assessment Analyst plays a primary role during the assessment phase of the sales cycle assisting clients and prospects to design their path to modernization. The Assessment Analyst works under the direction of the Assessment Lead and closely with the Solution Engineers and Solution Architects, helping the customer design their target state.
· Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
· Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
· Executes sales policies and practices.
· Other related duties assigned as needed.
· Experience working on software application implementations in the financial industry with sound understanding of a typical project lifecycle
· Initiative and ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
· Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing environments
· Results oriented with a high sense of urgency to meet client requirements
· Requires strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
· In-depth knowledge of FIS products and services
· General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
· Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations and facilitation
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
· Skill in productivity, planning and workload management
· Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public