Our client, is looking to hire a Head of Tech Risk to join their growing Infrastructure Team in Hong Kong. This is an in-house role and you will be working in one of the fast-growing industry leaders in Hong Kong. Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! Responsibilities
- Leading the IT department to implement strategy on information security and risk analyses as well as finding fact in risk report, to maintain and develop company framework, policies and minimum standard.
- Perform risk assessment to identify the Group IT risk and able to suggest solution/effectiveness controls on different technology areas.
- Involve in different IT Security or Risk projects such as IT Risk assessments and Business Impact Assessment to ensure regulatory and IT audit compliance, as well as measure and report the implemention of the IT security framework.
- Direct report to the CIO of the company.
- Candidate who has experience working in banking or finance industry before is preferred.
- Experienced on IT Audit, Risk Management or Business Continuity Management areas.
- Good knowledge of international information security standards and regulations is a plus.
- Candidates' past experience in retail business, securities trading business, or associated laws & regulations are welcome to apply.
- Collaboration skills and ability to work across multiple functional line and geographical locations
- Possess relevant professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, or any other relevant certs will be a plus
- Good knowledge of IT security best practices and concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to travel if needed
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
This role will give you a lot of exposure in IT secuiry area. It is a very good opportunity to work in a world leading industry in Hong Kong. This is a right job for you if you're ambitious and looking for a good career path in IT Security. Fun working environment and good culture. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or call me at +852 3018 0385.